Author of The Dark Gift Series, Ghost Diaries Series, Haunted Series & Oceans of Red Series.
ღ Facebook ღ Twitter ღ Goodreads ღ Amazon ღ Website
The Dark Gift Series
Ghost Diaries Series
Oceans of Red Series
Higher Calling Series
1) During our talk, you mentioned ghosts. Does that mean you’re a believer of the supernatural?I better be. If not, one of these invisible visitors might knock me upside my head. LOL When I began the Haunted Series, I had no idea it was going to be a series. I simply wanted to share my ghost stories with my readers and hoped that some would identify with them. To my complete shock and amazement, not only did many identify with them, but in turn began sharing their own personal accounts with me. Ghosts are very real.
2) What were you doing the moment it dawned on you that you wanted to be an author?Writing Birthright. After three days, I knew I’d never be happy doing any other job for the rest of my life.
3) What inspires you most?Everything inspires me in one way or another. It can be a little thing like a strangely formed cloud floating across the sky, or even something as trivial as one lonely dandelion growing in an odd place in the yard. Weird little things get my attention and usually send my imagination into one story or another.
4) Can you go wrong adding chocolate to everything? No. I can’t even believe you’d ask me that question!!!! LOL (Okay maybe. The chocolate/bacon combination doesn’t sit right with me, but honestly I haven’t bolstered the courage to try it yet either.)
5) Will black ever go out of fashion?Good heavens I hope not! LOL
6) Tell us about your latest book.My newest work is completely outside my normal genre preference, but I was inspired to write it do to actual events. The working title is The Capture of Prince Charming and it belongs somewhere between romantic comedy and contemporary romance. (Which one it will end up in, I haven’t quite figured out yet. )
7) What was the highest point in your career?Each day I am able to work on another story, and each new book that releases, is the highest point for me. However, I must say the day I sat through casting auditions for the Oceans of Red web series was a serious high point. Listening to 3 actors read the parts of Remy, Shane, and Greg brought tears to my eyes. It wasn’t a full on bawling fit, but knowing that I created those characters and would be able to see them on screen, was a tad overwhelming. (In a good way.)
8) What words of wisdom do you have for first time authors?This is the BEST job in the world!!! And it’s also one of the hardest. Don’t give up. Don’t allow defeat to consume you. Just like every other profession in the universe, you’ll have good days and bad days. You’ll feel overjoyed at times and betrayed in others…at the end of the day none of that matters. The only thing that truly matters is the joy you receive while creating those fantastic, one-of-a-kind worlds. Write because you love it and for that reason only.
9) Which of your own books is your favorite?My favorite is always the one I’m working on. Always. 😉
10) Tell us where we can stalk you.You can find me on:
Twitter – @willow.cross
Willow’s Indie Book Services
he Paranormal Hour talk show
a Rafflecopter giveaway