Author of young adult and adult romance. Series: Witchlings, Voodoo Nights, Incubatti, Rhyn
Trilogy,War of Gods, Broken Beauty.
War of Gods Series
The Witchling Series
Rhyn Eternal Series
The Underworld (Rhyn Eternal #4)
The Anshan Saga
Damian Eternal series
The Foretold Trilogy
Hidden Evil Trilogy
Heart of Fire Series
Broken Beauty Series
1) You’re quite prolific as an author, how many hours a day do you write a day?
2) What inspires you?
1. A crazy active imagination. I’ve always got a few stories going on in my head. It’s like having multiple TVs on, set to different channels, and I just pick one and then write.
2. An outlet for emotional expression and a way to digest life events.
3. A way to explore interesting traits I find in people. I build characters around characteristics that fascinate me.
4. Dreams. I get a ton of ideas from dreams. I’m a rabid dreamer – I remember pieces, if not full dreams, when I wake up every morning.
3) What are you working on right now?
• Writing book two in the Heart of Fire series for release in mid-December
• Revising “Broken World” (#2, Broken Beauty Novellas) for release by my publisher in December sometime
• Revising a novelette in my Anshan Saga to launch in early December
• Slowly working on “Zoey Avenger,” for release in January/Feb.
• Co-written novella with Julia Crane
4) Do you have a list of books for next year (2014)? And if so, can we have a peek?
• Charred Hope (#3, Heart of Fire)
• Zoey Avenger (#2, Incubatti)
• Spring Rain (#4, Witchling Series)
• Water Spell
• See No (#2, Hidden Evil)
• The Underworld (#4, Rhyn Eternal)
• The Black God (#2, Damian Eternal)
• Seer’s Kiss
• Broken Beauty novellas (probably four to release in 2014)
• Cursed (#1, Voodoo Nights) and probably Chosen (#2, Voodoo Nights)
• Military romantic mystery series (no title yet)
• Kiera’s Sun (#2, Anshan Saga)
• Co-written series with Julia Crane
I’ve got a couple of fan requests, too, including a fae book and a contemporary military romance. The muses always come up with a couple of new ones, too, every year. We’ll see which ones make it out the door. I can’t write fast enough to keep up with the muses!
5) In your opinion, what was your greatest achievement as an author?
6) What do you do when you’re not writing?
7) What’s your favorite part of publishing?
8) Was writing something you’ve always wanted to do?
9) What are your words of inspiration for a struggling author?
10) Where can we find you?
a Rafflecopter giveaway