International Best-Selling author of Young Adult Paranormal/Fantasy.
ღ Facebook ღ Twitter ღ Goodreads ღ Amazon ღ Website
Hidden Wings Series
1) As author of the awesome Hidden Wings Series, how many more installments are in the series before completion?
Awww!!! I’m so glad you think they’re awesome. There will be a total of 4 books and maybe 2 or 3 novellas. I’m still not sure yet. I am hoping to get them all out in 2014. Eeeeep! We’ll see. If my head doesn’t explode first!
2) How did you go from writing about Angels to writing about the end world in ARV-3?Good question!!! ARV-3 was actually pressing on my mind while I was writing Hidden Wings. I wasn’t sure if it was something I’d do right, because it is a totally new genre for me. And, I’ve only read one dystopian novel. Haha After Broken Wings was released, I decided to go for it. The characters of ARV-3 seemed to be speaking to me the loudest, so I decided to give them a shot and write their story. I’m really glad I did!!!
3) What inspired the Hidden Wings Series and ARV-3?The Hidden Wings series was inspired after I finished my debut novel, In My Dreams. At the end of the novel there are “Guardians” which appear. I loved them so much, that I decided to write a story about them. I’m shocked at how much people are enjoying them.
4) What’s on your writer plate next?Of course finishing the Hidden Wings Series, and then the next installment of ARV-3, BUT I do have other stories on the back burner. One is a children’s fantasy, and the others…well, you’ll just have to wait and see. 😉
5) What inspired you to write?I’ve always had a wild imagination, and was always easily lost in thought. C.S. Lewis’ Chronicles of Narnia inspired my love of fiction and fantasy, and made me want to create my own worlds. So him, along with other amazing authors (too many to name) helped my journey.
6) When you started, did you ever imagine you would be such a sensation?
Ha! I don’t know about sensation, but I seriously never thought I’d make it this far. The journey of becoming an author has taught me so much, and I’ve grown tremendously because of it. I’ve also made some amazing friends along the way. I am truly blessed to be where I am today, and NEVER, ever imagined it would be this awesome!!! What a ride!!!
7) What words of inspiration do you have for aspiring authors?I always say one thing… Never give up! There were times when I sat and thought…What the heck am I doing? I didn’t think that anyone would like what I wrote, and was discouraged a lot in the beginning. I mean…nobody knew who I was, and what would make them want to read my stories? I was a nobody. But then I realized…Every successful person started out as a nobody, and eventually became a somebody. They didn’t give up. So, yeah. That’s my word of advice. I hope it helps. haha
8) What’s the best and worst thing you’ve ever eaten?If it’s the worst thing, I’d have to say…raw oysters. I tried it once at a restaurant. It went in, and came right back out. The texture was so slimy, and it tasted like…I can’t even explain it. Ugh.
The best thing I’ve ever eaten would be King Crab with real melted butter. OMG!!! Talk about heaven. The best and worst seafood experiences.
9) If you had one wish…World Peace! haha Just joking! I wish that one of my books be made into a movie. Like BIG SCREEN! That would be AMAZING!!! I’d probably drop dead from a heart attack if that ever happened.
10) Where can we follow the awesomeness that is Cameo Renae?No creepy stalkers allowed! Lol
a Rafflecopter giveaway
7 Days of Epic ƸӜƷ Cambria Hebert ƸӜƷ, Day 1