USA Today Best Selling author of The Saving Angels Series.
ღ Facebook ღ Twitter ღ Goodreads ღ Amazon ღ Website
Saving Angels Series
Woodfalls Girls Series
A Daemon Hunter Series
1) Was writing something you’ve always wanted to do? If not, what was your first choice?
I have been a big time reader my entire life, but it wasn’t until about five years ago that I thought about writing. I wanted to write something for my daughter and things sort of took off from there.
2) What brand of awesome do you drink that makes you such an amazing author? Diet Coke has always been my drink of choice. Every once in a while I like a good Caramel Ribbon Frappuccino too.
3) Do you have a process before you start writing or do you just sit and write?When I start a book, I have a basic outline in my head. From there, I allow the story to unfold while I write and make any changes along the way if things start to veer away from where I originally intended to go. I guess you could say I’m a pantser.
4) When was the last time you did something that made you facepalm at yourself? And what was it?This is terrible. I commented on a picture I thought was from one of those “bad family photo” threads you see sometimes for fun. It turns out the picture wasn’t intended to be a joke. I felt horrible and scrambled to remove my comment before I looked like a complete ass.
5) Which of your books is your favorite?That’s tough because I put so much of myself into each book that I really have a connection with each one. For personal reasons, Wishing for Someday Soon will always be special, but I can honestly say that I can’t wait for the release of Misunderstandings, my next Woodfalls Girls novel in May 2014. I have received such positive feedback from the few people who have read it so far. It is a story I am very proud of.
6) You’ve been writing a lot of contemporary novels of late. Do you think you’ll write anything paranormal again?I’m having fun with the Jordyn series. Jordyn and the Caverns of Gloom released in August 2013 and has been well received. I get contacted quite regularly by readers asking for book three in the series, so that will likely be my next paranormal. Probably Summer 2014.
7) What inspires you to write?The joy of doing what I love to do. I consider myself very fortunate to say I truly love writing.
8) What’s the last book you read that you would recommend to readers?Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell.
9) What would you say to a struggling author in need of inspiration?Walk away for a bit and see if the urge to write tugs at you again. It ties in with the question above about inspiration. If I didn’t love being a writer, I couldn’t do it. It’s not something you can force yourself to do. If writing becomes a chore rather than a pleasure, the creativity stops.
10) Where can we find you online?Website
Twitter – @AuthorTiffany
a Rafflecopter giveaway
7 Days of Epic ƸӜƷ Cambria Hebert ƸӜƷ, Day 1
7 Days of epic ƸӜƷ Cameo Renae ƸӜƷ, Day 2