Best-selling author of Dark Betrayal Trilogy and Flukes.
The Dark Betrayal Trilogy
1) I think everyone wants to know what it’s like to be one of the top authors in the indie world. Tell us how it has changed your life, or has it?
2) What was the first EVER book/story you’ve ever written (childhood stories count)?
3) The majority of your novels are aimed towards Young Adult. Will you ever consider writing New Adult, or Adult?
4) What are you working on right now and can we get a taste?
As for a sneak peek:
“I don’t care about Tess!” He growled the words. Slapping his hands against the wall, he barricaded me between his arms and glared down at me. “I care about you!”
My heart thumped hard against my chest as I stared up at him. Cared about me? How had that happened? I opened my mouth and shut it, not sure how to respond.
“Damn it. I didn’t see this coming. In two short days you’ve turned my entire life upside down. You’re everything I’ve always avoided.” His words were quiet, but there was a desperation underlining them. “You’re too good for me and I’m the death of everything that makes you perfect. You should be running in the opposite direction and instead you look at me with those big eyes and easy smile and I…” He shook his head as if lost.
“Owen.” My stomach clenched tightly as my mind tried to understand what he was telling me.
“I’m wrong for you, Ava, but damn if I can help the way I feel.”
5) Is the Dark Betrayal Trilogy over, or do you foresee a comeback?
6) What encouraged you to go from self-pub to traditional? And which, in your opinion, do you prefer?
7) Tell us something about yourself your readers would be surprised to hear.
8) What’s your go to comfort when a book just isn’t going your way?
9) Words you live by that would encourage an aspiring author to continue.
10) Where can readers find you?
(I’m a Facebook addict, so that’s usually the best place to catch me!)
a Rafflecopter giveaway